Wednesday, August 30, 2006

a hard days night

I left work today and immediately went to put another coat of dye on the banner.

then, after dinner and brief relaxing I got to work! I was able to complete the green dress, and am 85% done with the fat belt. I still have to quilt in the lining (i'm using a stiff thick quilters lining to make sure the belt doesn't cave in on my waist and stays nice & stiff!), then it's just the hidden clasps that I am putting on it.

soooo, here are pics!

The dress, underneath the fat belt AND my chinese knotwork belt that will be worn on top of the fat belt and hang down a bit.
























a close-up of the knotwork that made me feel a bit cross-eyed trying to do...lol.






















that is it for my sewing/crafting adventures tonight. I was going to wax my brows (which I have decided is a craft unto itself!), but I'm just too tired.

tomorrow night I finish the belt, make the sheer overcoat, and wash the banner.

and maybe wax the brows & dye my hair....ha!

happy crafting!

No comments: