Sunday, January 21, 2007

at least i accomplished something!

in between battling a monstrous migraine this weekend I actually managed to get something done!

I got 5 different articles of clothing cut out for D for Estrella - which only comprises 2 outfits. But, it puts me so much farther in my process!

I'm very happy about this.

One of the outfits is a shaolin monk. It includes a new white cotton underrobe, orange linen crossover & "shants", and a brown cotton overrobe. Very Zen. :)

The other is another creation from the gorgeous silks that my mistress bought for me in China. The underrobe is a basic crossover with bell sleeves made of this brown silk that has a beautiful "chinese coin" detailing in it. And the over robe is a sleeveless crossover that is beige in base, with big embroidered medallions of dragons and such.

So, my goal is to get both of these outfits sewn this week, and then next weekend I can get D's last outfit and my outfit cut out, then sewn next week!

If I actually pull this off - I will be in SUCH good shape!

No comments: