Wednesday, October 14, 2009

been a long time since I've rock and rolled

But I'm working on a couple of projects for my baronial arts & sciences event, and thought I'd drop in to say hello (HELLO!) and point out that I've taken some of my favorite Chinese historical costuming patterns and posted them to my flickr.

CHECK EM OUT HERE!

These are here for those of you that have asked me many times to share, and I've just been too busy to even think about it....so, I'm sorry! I am a sharing kind of girl, really!

So, please, enjoy them, use them, and then send me links or pics of your successes! (or failures...we can all learn from one anothers mistakes!)

CHEERS!

-Ri

1 comment:

na said...

Hello, I thought you disappear and never come back. Hope everything go fine with you. And I think I have not hear from you in the SCA China yahoo groups for quite a while too.

I am learning sewing now, I am glad to find someone who is willing to teach me. Made some mistake and pinch myself with needles a several times :...( lol

I still cannot figure out how to make the 'front' not dip. (see your comment)
http://hanfublog.blogspot.com/2008/09/diy-process-3-overall.html

I really hope you can show me and others how to solve this problem. Coz I think may be others have this similar problem too?

p.s. I also post some graphics I found online too (at the yahoo gorup), as someone in the group was looking for some Ming Dynasty clothes pattern, hope that helps them a bit.

Anyways, enjoy your holidays, and best wishes for the new year.